Thermaltake Pacific M-Pro G1/4 PETG 12mm Fitting - Black
The Thermaltake M-Pro fittings is a revolution in fitment design. It simplifies the process of setting up a liquid-cooling loop and provides a seal that outperforms traditional compression fittings. By using three preinstalled O-rings and an overhauled design, the M-Pro is the new standard in fitment technology and it’s exclusive to Thermaltake.
To continue achieving the corporate mission of delivering the perfect user experience, Thermaltake developed “TT Premium” with the essence of combining supreme quality products with a new logo design. TT Premium is far more than just a guarantee of quality. Behind the name, it represents the passion in DIY, Modding and Thermaltake’s desire to be the most innovative brand in the PC hardware market. To satisfy the demand of the high-end PC users, TT Premium follows its core values of Excellent Quality, Unique Design, Diverse Combinations and Boundless Creativity to provide a high performance PC product for every enthusiast.
Tt LCS Certified
Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied to only products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true LCS chassis should be held to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can designate to all power users which chassis’ have been tested to be compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations to ensure you get the best performance from the best features and fitment.
High-Flow and Leak-free
The new M-Pro fittings are custom designed to simplify the
PETG tubing. These fittings are designed to work in tight spaces without compromising the
compression seal or
impacting the flow of coolant. The M-Pro range also feature three rubber O-Rings instead of
two, this creates a more secure seal and more reliable performance.
- Outer diameter: 12mm
Easy Installation, Game-Changing Design
By rethinking the traditional compression fitting design,
this new concept
makes it easier than ever to install custom liquid-cooling loops.
Taiwan Patent: 106202166
US Patent Applied
China Patent Applied
Thermaltake offers a full line of Pacific Series components for enthusiasts to build full liquid-cooling systems by incorporating externally-modular upgrades for their chassis.
Thermaltake Pacific M-Pro PETG Fittings Installation Guide
Step 1. Slide the compression nut over the tube
Step 2. Install the o-ring
Step 3. Install the packing
Step 4. Install the fitting base on your components
Step 5. Tighten the compression nut
Caution: The O-ring and the packing with a groove on the inside diameter must always be installed towards the top of the compression nut.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken
Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
|Dimensions||D22 x 19.5 mm|
|Note||PETG Tube to G1/4|
|Applicable||OD : 12 mm|
|Screw Thread||G 1/4|