Thermaltake Pacific Rad Plus LED Panel is a digital 16.8 million-color RGB LED strip for Pacific RL360 & CL360 Radiators usage. Featuring12 addressable LEDs sets (two single LEDs per set) and peel-and-stick installation solution, this LED strip is controlled by the patented TT RGB PLUS Software and the app to provide 11 lighting modes (Full-Lighted, Sound Control, Flow, RGB Spectrum, Blink, Pulse, Wave, Cross, Thermal, and Shooting Star). To give your gaming station an ultimate look, Pacific Rad Plus LED Panel is what you should not miss out!
*All images are for reference only; actual specification and lighting effects are based on the real product.
*The LED strip is recommended for use on Pacific RL360/CL360 Radiator.
Monitor the fan performance, adjust the fan speeds, and customize the lighting effects for Thermaltake Plus RGB liquid cooling products with the patented TT RGB PLUS Software and an exclusively designed mobile app. Choose a function from below and scroll down to read the details.
Talking to TT RGB PLUS App is an easier, faster way to set lights for your systems. You can ask it to turn the lights on or off, switch lights modes, dim the lights, change light colors, or adjust lights speeds or fan speeds. Choose a video from below to see how it works.
*This function is currently only available for iOS devices, requires iOS 10.0 or later.
*Compatibility: Requires TT RGB PLUS Software 1.1.5 version or later.
The controller is designed with a DIP switch on the back. Hence, you can set a number for each controller easily. You can add up to 5 devices to one lighting controller and up to 16 controllers to the software. The controller and the coding guide are included in all packs.
*It is recommended to connect up to 3 controllers on one peripheral cable (Molex) only.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken before using the Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop setup
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.Coolant might fade over time.