The PR2U pump and reservoir combo is designed with a manual speed control knob to provide five speeds. Maximum discharge up to 1135L/hr provides high-performance cooling to your components. High-lift pumping of the pump head reaches up to 15 feet high at the maximum speed. Enthusiasts can build up advanced liquid cooling loop, two GPUs, three radiators, or even more LCS components at the same time.
The pump is compatible with Thermaltake Pacific Series fittings, further increasing system performance, providing ultimate control for your water cooling system.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop setup
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.