Pacific W7 Plus CPU Water Block
Transparent Water Block Design
The Pacific W7 Plus incorporates twelve high lumen addressable LEDs, its specially designed upper cover provides stunning RGB illumination that can be seen through transparent water block. Moreover, the Pacific W7 Plus allows users to edit lighting effects via the TT RGB Plus software, or synchronize with other compatible products for a unique RGB ecosystem.
Built-in Water Temperature Sensor
The Pacific W7 Plus CPU Water Block features a built-in temperature sensor that will pick up the temperature from the passing coolant and transmits the signal to the TT RGB Plus software, this allows users to monitor current temperature immediately whilst controlling its addressable LEDs for color editing.
Anti-Corrosion Copper Base
Manufactured with Thermaltake’s highest quality of standards, the Pacific W7 Plus CPU Water Block’s specially machined copper base has an absolute mirror finish with anti-corrosive nickel plating which provides exceptional heat transfer and anti-corrosion protection for the most demanding usage conditions.
Optimized 0.15mm Micro-fin Structure
Pacific W7 Plus CPU Water Block uses high density design that features 0.15mm micro-channel fin structure for optimal clearance and heat dissipation.
Digital Lighting Controller
The controller is designed with a DIP switch on the back to set up a number for each controller easily. You can add up to 5 devices to one lighting controller and up to 16 controllers to the software.
*DO NOT connect W7 Plus to other TT RGB PLUS controllers.
Featuring superb cooling performance, the Pacific W7 Plus provides an easy installation and maintenance-free operation which also supports Intel and AMD universal brackets including Intel Z490 LGA 1200 socket.
TT RGB PLUS Ecosystem
Light up your system with almost limitless possibilities and synchronize your TT RGB PLUS compatible products to create a RGB ecosystem that is truly unique to you.
TT RGB PLUS Software
2.0 - New version of Thermaltake’s TT RGB PLUS patented software, providing more lighting effects and PC monitoring functions.
1.0 - Thermaltake’s patented software to synchronize TT RGB PLUS products with addressable LEDs.
Caution: TT RGB PLUS 2.0 and TT RGB PLUS 1.0 will overwrite one another; users can only install one version of TT RGB PLUS.
Sync with Razer Chroma Lighting
All Thermaltake TT RGB PLUS products are able to connect into the Razer Chroma ecosystem, Razer Synapse 3. Users can experience synchronized gaming and RGB lighting effects on their TT RGB PLUS liquid cooling system and Razer gaming gear!
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken
Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
|Dimensions||93.4 L x 93.4 W x 22 H mm|
|Power Input||2.4 W|
|Rated Voltage||5 V|
- File Name
- Release Date
Drivers & Software
- File Name
- Release Date