Thermaltake Pacific V-GTX 1080Ti Founders Edition Transparent is a full-cover water block for NVDIA Geforce GTX 1080 Ti, manufactured with CNC machined copper base, 0.5mm internal fin construction, and an aluminum alloy backplate. This high-performance water block fits most of G1/4 fittings, utilizes a universal mounting mechanism that offers tool-less installation, along with compatibility for custom PC builders. The Pacific V-GTX 1080Ti Founders Edition Transparent delivers the ultimate cooling performance for gaming, overclocking or other GPU intense tasks.
Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied to only products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true LCS chassis should be held to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can designate to all power users which chassis have been tested to be best compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations to ensure you get the best performance from the best features and fitment.
Manufactured with Thermaltake’s highest quality standards, the specially machined copper base has a mirror finish with anti-corrosive mating surface to the GPU that provides exceptional heat transfer for the most demanding use conditions.
The coolant flow path includes all critical components. Proper cooling of these components contributes to overclocking stability and reliable operation. The block covers the entire PCB, leaving no components exposed to possible damage during handling.
Featuring a compact form factor with 0.5mm micro-channel fin construction guarantees optimal clearance and extreme heat dissipation. The copper base is compatible with most G1/4 fittings.
To prevent twist and bow on the PCB, an aluminum alloy made backplate is included in the pack. The backplate features 4mm thickness and can fully cover the backside of the GPU.
Designed to fit NVDIA Geforce GTX 1080 Ti with a universal mounting mechanism, the Pacific V-GTX 1080Ti Founders Edition Transparent allows enthusiasts to build superior water cooling systems from an aesthetic standpoint as well as incorporate modular chassis upgrades for the future.
*Compatible with most SLI bridges
TT RGB PLUS Software
2.0 - New version of Thermaltake’s TT RGB PLUS patented software, providing more lighting effects and PC monitoring functions.
1.0 - Thermaltake’s patented software to synchronize TT RGB PLUS products with addressable LEDs.
Caution: TT RGB PLUS 2.0 and TT RGB PLUS 1.0 will overwrite one another; users can only install one version of TT RGB PLUS.
TT RGB PLUS 2.0 Software
The new version of Thermaltake’s TT RGB PLUS patented
software, providing more lighting effects and PC monitoring functions.
TT RGB PLUS 2.0 and TT RGB PLUS 1.0 will overwrite one another; users can only install one version of TT RGB PLUS.
Sync with Razer Chroma Lighting
All Thermaltake TT RGB PLUS products are able to connect into the Razer Chroma ecosystem, Razer Synapse 3. Users can experience synchronized gaming and RGB lighting effects on their TT RGB PLUS liquid cooling system and Razer gaming gear!
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken
Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
|Dimensions||22.6 H x 131.2 W x 238.5 L mm
|Compatibility||NIVDIA Geforce GTX 1080 Ti
|Material||Copper + Acrylic
- File Name
- Release Date